Strategy and Communications Division
The Strategy and Communications Division oversees planning, R&D, economic analysis, marketing, communications and public affairs activities to help the agency and its business units achieve corporate objectives.
As a Digital Communications Advisor, you will be reporting to the Communications Director and your main tasks will be to:
- Manage and proactively post content on Montréal International’s web and 2.0 platforms.
- Help monitor, update and proactively produce social media content.
- Manage the Contact MTL and I Choose Montréal projects, including content development and partnership management.
- Coordinate and support digital promotion campaigns.
- Produce various types of promotional documents.
- Write promotional content.
- Produce web platform traffic reports.
- Organize events as needed.
- Provide digital communications support to operating units.
- Minimum seven years’ experience in digital communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, e-commerce or digital marketing.
- Extensive knowledge of social media, CMS and analysis, community management and monitoring tools.
- Economic development experience (an asset).
- Project coordination experience.
- Content creation and community management skills.
- Native fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Excellent writing and revision skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and manage several projects at the same time.
- Customer focus, team-oriented mindset, thoroughness, attention to detail, initiative and resourcefulness.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com by February 14, 2017.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.