Become a corporate partner and join Montréal International’s business network along with other Greater Montréal businesses of all types and sizes. Our program is more than just a sponsorship. It’s a made-to-measure partnership that will bring added value to your business.
Partnering up with Montréal International, means:
- Turning your passion for Greater Montréal into action
- Joining forces with other key players to shape the region’s future
- Benefiting from economic spin-offs
- Leveraging a solid network and extensive expertise to get more exposure for your business
Montréal International: Working for the community
Montréal International has gone out to engage Greater Montréal’s leading players to help stimulate growth and create wealth. The work we do every day—both at home and around the world—has a major impact on the region’s economy.
Since its inception, Montréal International has helped:
- Attract $13.5 billion in foreign direct investment projects
- Create or maintain more thant 61,000 jobs
- Bring 32 international organizations to Montréal, i.e. half of the 64 international organizations established in the city
- Recruit and welcome over 10,000 skilled workers
In addition to promoting the region’s strengths around the world, Montréal International provides business intelligence by identifying issues that have an impact on the region’s appeal and by making recommendations to various levels of government.
Why enter into a corporate partnership with Montréal International?
Montréal International is a hub for Greater Montréal’s leading players. It’s where major decisions are made, where projects and agreements take shape, and where wealth creation happens.
Benefits to becoming a corporate partner:
- Gain exposure in Montréal International’s business network—a hub that connects businesses across Greater Montréal and around the world
- Promote your brand and products or services to key decision-makers
- Access key economic data on Greater Montréal
- Benefit from recognized expertise in international recruitment and mobility
- Connect with leaders of industrial clusters driving growth in Greater Montréal
- Develop close ties with Montréal International’s institutional, financial, government and academic partners
Who can become a corporate partner?
We are already working with a wide range of partners who have placed their trust in us for the past 21 years, such as:
- Private sector companies: small, medium and large businesses in Greater Montréal, including Canadian subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Government bodies and economic players in the public sector
What’s in it for our partners
- GREATER MONTRÉAL LARGE BUSINESSES: An inspiring and profitable contribution
- SERVICES COMPANIES: New markets
- SUBSIDIARIES OF FOREIGN COMPANIES: A gateway to the local business community
- LOCAL BUSINESSES: Networking and recruiting
- HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS/RESEARCH CENTRES: Exposure, networking, and recruiting
How does the corporate partnership program work?
As a partner, you will benefit from our many promotion and visibility activities intended to get you maximum exposure in the business community. Our corporate partnership program provides outstanding opportunities for you to be seen and begin a dialogue with potential partners that can help you grow your business.
A personalized visibility and networking program tailored to your business needs
To make the most of your investment, we suggest you opt for a made-to-measure partnership. This jointly developed game plan can help you tap into the right networks based on your goals, business model, and line of business.
Premium and Premium Plus Partnership
- Includes a visibility and networking program tailored to your business goals and challenges, in addition to standard partnership advantages
Access to a range of networking events
Visibility in some of our communication tools
Access to assistance from our International Mobility Division for your foreign skilled workers and their spouses
Subscriptions to our newsletters, studies and press releases
Free access to socioeconomic data on Greater Montréal and international markets
Right to vote at our annual general meeting
Learn more about the unique expertise of Montréal International’s great experts and partners.
Become a partner and help us build a great future for Greater Montréal
What our partners are saying
RBC ROYAL BANK
“Working with Montréal International is a win-win for us. On the strategic side, it helps position RBC Royal Bank as a leader and partner of choice for local businesses and foreign investors. On the business side, it opens up new opportunities and strengthens synergies among industry players. We believe an organization such as Montréal International, which has the right people, networks and expertise to promote Greater Montréal, is definitely worth supporting.”
“We stayed with Montréal International even after we set up in Montréal. Working with them has helped us a lot, and it is an investment that pays off every day. Whatever we need in terms of communication, recruiting, networking or business development, their advisors make it happen.”