Here’s what Montréal International can do for you.
Since its inception, Montréal International has gone out to engage Greater Montréal’s leading players to help stimulate growth and create wealth. The work we do every day—both at home and around the world—has a major impact on the region’s economy. Over the past 20 years, we have contributed to:
- attract $11 billion in foreign direct investment projects;
- create or maintain 55,000 jobs; ;
- bring close to 30 international organizations to Montréal, i.e., about half of the 60 or so international organizations established in the city;
- recruit and welcome 10,000 skilled workers.
In addition to promoting the region’s strengths around the world, Montréal International provides business intelligence by identifying issues that impact the region’s attractiveness and by making recommendations to various levels of government.
AN UNRIVALLED INTERNATIONAL NETWORK PLUS UNIQUE EXPERTISE
Do you share our vision for economic development? Are you looking to expand your networks and broaden your horizons? Become a member of our corporate partnerships program and join our business hub along with other local businesses of all types and sizes to help shape the region’s future and share in its success.
WHY ENTER INTO A CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP WITH MONTRÉAL INTERNATIONAL?
- To gain exposure in Montréal International’s business network—a hub that connects businesses across Greater Montréal and around the world
- To promote your brand and products or services to key decision-makers
- To access key economic data on Greater Montréal
- To benefit from recognized expertise in international recruitment and mobility
- To connect with leaders of industrial clusters who are driving growth in Greater Montréal
- To develop close ties with Montréal International’s institutional, financial, government and academic partners
A PARTNERSHIP DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Whether it’s international conferences and trade shows, foreign commercial and recruitment missions, economic publications, public relations operations, international promotion campaigns, blogs, social media or networking events, Montréal International’s initiatives and platforms provide outstanding opportunities for you to be seen and begin a dialogue with potential partners that can help you grow your business.
To make the most of your investment, we suggest you opt for a made-to-measure partnership. This jointly developed game plan can help you tap into the right networks based on your goals, business model, and line of business.
- Includes a visibility and networking program tailored to your business goals and challenges.
- Free access to socioeconomic data on Greater Montréal and international markets
- Subscriptions to our newsletters, studies and press releases
- Visibility in our printed and electronic communication tools
- Access to assistance from our International Mobility Division for your foreign skilled workers and their spouses
- Access to a range of networking events
- Right to vote at our annual general meeting
A PROVEN NETWORK
We are already working with a wide range of partners who have placed their trust in us, such as:
- Private sector companies: small, medium and large corporations in Greater Montréal, including Canadian subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Government bodies and economic players in the public sector
What our partners are saying
RBC ROYAL BANK
“Working with Montréal International is a win-win for us. On the strategic side, it helps position RBC Royal Bank as a leader and partner of choice for local businesses and foreign investors. On the business side, it opens up new opportunities and strengthens synergies among industry players. We believe an organization such as Montréal International, which has the right people, networks and expertise to promote Greater Montréal, is definitely worth supporting.”
“We stayed with Montréal International even after we set up in Montréal. Working with them has helped us a lot, and it is an investment that pays off every day. Whatever we need in terms of communication, recruiting, networking or business development, their advisors make it happen.”