Do you share our vision of economic development? Do you believe in Greater Montréal’s potential? Do you want to benefit from the city’s growth? Join forces with us.
Over the years, many local companies, of all sizes and from all sectors, have built partnerships with Montréal International. For them—and for you—we offer a high value-added CORPORATE ALLIANCE program.
Why establish a corporate alliance with Montréal International?
- To gain exposure in Montréal International’s business network—in Greater Montréal and all over the globe
- To showcase your brand and products or services with key decision-makers
- To access detailed economic data on Greater Montréal
- To benefit from recognized expertise in international recruitment and mobility
- To reach leaders from the industrial clusters that are the foundation for Greater Montréal’s success
- To develop close ties with the institutional, government, financial and university spheres in Montréal International’s network
Customized alliances, crafted with creativity
Unlike traditional sponsorships and the resulting pairing up of logos, Montréal International’s alliances favor co-branding, an effective way to unite our communication strategies aimed at common audiences and to optimize return on investment. Each of our platforms is a great opportunity to open a true dialogue with our networks. As a partner, you will work with our teams to develop a creative strategy for promoting your brand in an original, intelligent and effective manner.
Simple or elaborate, an alliance with Montréal International is a win/win
No matter your field of activity and your objectives, we have the strategy that is right for you. In all cases, Montréal International commits to respecting equity between partners and to creating a fair return for contributions made.
Financial contribution to support our mission for a one-year term, renewable on January 1.
- Access to economic, regional and international databases
- Logo and company name appear in some of our communication tools
- - Option of buying advertising space in some media and during events held by Montréal International
- Voting rights at our annual general assembly
Basic enrolment is required to access strategic partnerships.
Financial contribution in return for one or more of the following based on your objectives and the type of agreement:
- Interactive online communication
- Joint presence on social media
- Participation in foreign missions
- Access to Montréal International’s local and international networks
- Personalized regional and international visibility program
- Networking and client development activities
- Showcasing the varied expertise in the network
- Prefered referrals
A proven network
Many partners have already placed their trust in Montréal International. Our network includes:
- Private sector companies: small, medium and large corporations in Greater Montréal, including Canadian subsidiaries of foreign companies
- Government bodies and economic players in the public sector
RBC Royal Bank
We have a win/win partnership with Montréal International. Strategy comes first, positioning RBC Royal Bank as a leader with businesses here and foreign investors. Then on the commercial front, business opportunities are multiplied and synergies are strengthened between players in a given sector. For us, it is both necessary and natural to support this economic driver—its expertise, networking and promotion work benefit all of Greater Montréal.”