For this edition of The Canada Summit, Economist editors, policymakers, business decision-makers and leading critical thinkers will gather to discuss the issues shaping Canada’s business climate now and those that will influence the next 150 years.
Consult the full agenda of the event by clicking here.
- How can companies expand their horizons and look beyond their operation and short-term gains towards a sustainable future?
- What are the priorities and ambitions of the next generation of leaders catalysing positive change?
- How can we shape sustainable health care, innovation and adaption for an ageing population?
- What do businesses get out of immigration and diversity?
- What will a Trump presidency mean for the energy markets in the United States and Canada and how will this affect the sustainability agenda?
- Oxford-style debate: Silicon Valley meets Bob Marley, the right way to do drugs
Get a 15% discount on the standard rate with our exclusive promotional offer. Use the code MI15 and register here.
Canada Summit presented by The Economist
September 7th, 2017
Montreal Science Centre
2, De la Commune Street West