The International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry invites you to Montréal for the International Biotechnology Symposium and Exhibition on August 12-17, 2018. This 18th edition of the symposium is co-organized by the National Research Council of Canada, McGill University, the University of Waterloo, and BIOTECanada.
Location: Palais des congrès, Montréal
1001 Place Jean-Paul-Riopelle, Montréal
The following themes will be discussed :
- Biotechnology foundations and innovations
- Pharmaceutical and health biotechnologies
- Agricultural, forest and marine biotechnologies
- Industrial and environmental biotechnologies
- Bioenergy and biorefinery
- Business track
Registration OPEN – save $200 before July 3, 2018.