Montréal International is inviting you to the Montreal International Game Summit. This event brings together hundreds of international experts to one of the largest hubs of video games development in the world so that they can share their knowledge with the local and international developers attending the event.
Learn from the experts during conference sessions, masterclasses and one-on-one coaching sessions before rubbing shoulders with them during the MIGS networking cocktails and other special events over the 3 days.
On top of the content programme, MIGS also hosts:
– A recruitment section on the expo floor where hundreds of developers with all ranges of experience come to meet companies looking for new hires.
– A Business Lounge where developers can meet publishers looking for new games to buy and service providers can find new clients (using the online meeting application that Game Connection and E3 use)
– Expo floor where Indies and AAA companies can showcase their games to thousands of visitors and international press
– Mentoring Lounge
– Experts Club (by invitation)
– Third party events (VGBA Summit, Global Affairs Canada Round-tables, Jam Nation Gala)
Montreal International Game Summit
December 12: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
December 13: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm