Montréal International is happy and proud to be holding its first recruiting and prospecting mission in Mexico at the Pixelatl festival! The Montréal International delegation will be there in force to promote Greater Montréal as a:
- Destination of choice for strategic talent looking to emigrate
- Student city par excellence for international students
- World leader in animation, visual effects and video games, and in related business and business development projects.
From September 4 to 8, more than 1,800 participants will converge on Cuernavaca to take part in this major event that brings together Mexican talent with players from both the local and international industry.
Participants will be able to visit the Montréal booth and meet with delegation members to find out about the many opportunities for employment and studies in Montréal. They can also learn more about the the city’s exceptional quality of life.
Seven companies from Montréal will join the delegation to meet Mexican professionals from the visual effects and video games sectors. In preparation for this event, they can now see many job postings posted on jobsmtl.com.
Moreover, the School of Digital Arts, Animation and Design (NAD) will be on hand to answer questions from students who would like to know more about their programs offered. The team from I Choose Montréal will give more information on Montréal’s many advantages, the metropolis ranked as the best student city in the Americas.
Did you know?
- The purchasing power of Montrealers is among the highest in the world. Try our interactive tool and compare the cost of living in your city with the cost of living in Montréal.
- Montréal is home to the most affordable rents in North America.
- Montréal is a dream city for Millennials.
An unequaled quality of life
Looking for the perfect place to study or undertake a career? Safe, multilingual, green, open to the world and enjoying a dynamic cultural and sports scene, Montréal is most definitely an exceptional place to live.
Montréal, a world-class technology hub
Montréal, among the top 5 Best student cities in the world, 2018
Members of the Montréal International delegation
- Martin Goulet, Vice President, International Talent
- Stella Fleury, Advisor, International Talent Attraction
- Cyrielle Bonola, Advisor, International Talent Attraction
- Charles Parent, Project Manager – International Talent Attraction
- Mathieu Lefort, Project Director, International Students
- Laurence Fouquette-L’Anglais, Project Manager, Western and Latin America – Foreign Investments
- Mark Maclean, Senior Director, Western and Latin America and Entrepreunariat – Foreign Investments
- Hubert Bolduc, President and Chief Executive Officer
- ON Animation
- Reel FX
- Game On
- Tuque Games
- Scavengers Studios
- Toon Boom
- School of Digital Arts, Animation and Design (NAD)
- Québec International
- Export Québec
- Québec Government Office in Mexico City