On May 26 and 27, Montréal International will join Montréal businesses on a recruitment mission to Paris to find the talent that Montréal’s economy and high-tech sectors need to thrive.
The event will be a great opportunity to help businesses fill positions quickly, increase Greater Montréal’s talent pool and show Europe’s best and brightest everything our region has to offer.
Living the American dream in Montréal
We want to attract as many candidates as possible, both from France and neighbouring countries, so we’ve thought of everything—from advertising and social media to on-site job interviews to booths providing information about life in Montréal. We’ve got it all covered.
Build a career (and a life) in Montréal
See what makes Montréal one of the best places to live in North America.
- Low cost of living: the purchasing power of Montréalers is among the highest in the world. You can try our new comparator tool and compare the cost of living between your current city and Montréal now.
- Greater Montréal has one of the most affordable rental markets in North America.
- Montréal ranks second-best city in the world for millennials.
- Montréal is the best student city in the Americas and 4th in the world.
The “Journées Québec” events are recruitment missions organized in Europe in partnership with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion and the Ministère du Travail, de l’Emploi et de la Solidarité sociale. Our Talent Montréal team has been attending them since 2010.
Businesses that joined a similar recruitment mission in November 2017 had the chance to meet with close to 1,700 European applicants and hire some 200 highly skilled professionals in various fields including IT, video games, health care and aerospace.
- Hiring businesses: Contact Thierry Lauer‑Martin.
- Graduates and skilled professionals: learn more about the event.
- All: Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Information technology
- Artificial intelligence
- Video games
- Consulting, management, administration
- Accounting, finance
- Health care, pharmaceuticals and clinical research
- Environmental services
- Metal processing, machining and welding
Participating Montréal businesses
- AAA Canada
- Agile DSS
- Astek-Via Consultants
- Behaviour Interactif
- Beyond Technologies
- BNP Paribas
- Brio Conseils
- Centum Adetel
- Facilité Informatique
- Groupe Createch
- Groupe Helios (Aquatech)
- Groupe Meloche
- IBM Centre d’innovation client Montréal
- IVADO Labs (Scale AI)
- Larochelle Groupe Conseil
- Les systèmes médicaux Intelerad
- LVL Studio
- Paxyl Solutions
- Pomerleau (Kennedy Garceau)
- Recrutement Santé Québec
- SII Canada
- SNC Lavalin
- Synergie Hunt International
- Unity Technologies
- XRM Vision