You should consider looking for top talent off the beaten path.
And that’s what Montréal International is offering Greater Montréal businesses by organizing a recruiting mission in Toulouse specifically for the aerospace industry, on October 16 and 17, 2018.
Montréal employers will be able to take part in two job fairs filled with aerospace executives and technicians on this mission. What’s more, Montréal International offers a turnkey package that includes:
- Logistical organization and technical support for the entire mission
- Posting and promoting job offers
- Information on the benefits of living and working in Greater Montréal provided to candidates
- Support with immigration procedures
- Targeted promotional campaign
Businesses can sign up by contacting Thierry Lauer-Martin, Advisor – Talent Attraction: 514‑987‑9302; firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you willing to move for a job in aerospace?
Are you curious about a career in aerospace in Montréal? Save the date for Wednesday, October 17, and go to the Talent Montréal recruiting event at the Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis between 2 p.m. and 8 p.m. Get yourself noticed by all the many employers, including AAA Canada, Héroux-Devtek, P3 Group, Altitude Aerospace, Acti-Ingéniérie and Bombardier. Sign up now!
You can also come meet us at the APEC (Association Pour l’Emploi des Cadres) fair, which will be held on Tuesday, October 16, 2018 at the Centre de Congrès et d’Exposition Diagora, by signing up for the event.
We would like to thank our partners, Pôle emploi international and APEC, for their support in organizing this mission.
Did you know?
- The most recent ranking by the Reputation Institute once again confirmed that Montréal is well positioned. The city is among the Top 10 cities with the best reputation in the world.
- Montrealers enjoy one of the highest purchasing powers in the world. Try out our interactive tool and you can immediately compare the cost of living in your city against that of Montréal.
- Greater Montréal has one of the most affordable rental markets in North America.
- Montréal is a dream city for Millennials.