Montréal International is inviting you to the Second Annual Greater Montréal & Québec Data Centre Summit. More than 450 data center real estate and technology infrastructure executives are expected to attend this event.
Expert speakers will discuss trends, patterns, opportunities and challenges, including:
- What are the implications of new consolidators emerging in the data center arena?
- What firms were most active in 2017?
- What types of industry changes might we expect in 2018?
- How will political changes around the globe impact the data center industry in 2018?
- What are the new innovations relative to connectivity and data center design?
- What is the global outlook in 2018 for data center investment and development?
- Why is there such a huge valuation differential between the “haves” and “have nots” – i.e., scale, cash flow, strategic relevance?
Panels on artificial intelligence and blockchain technology will also be presented.
Take advantage of our exclusive offer and benefit from a 25% discount on the regular rate using the following code: MTLINTL25.
Greater Montréal & Québec Data Centre Summit
January 17th, 2018
2200 Mansfield Street
Montréal, Quebec H3A 3R8