March 2015 Montréal trends
- #lyft, #uber, #covoituragecommercial: Ridesharing services are becoming a must in major cities and Montréal is no exception.
- #sxsw interactive: A number of delegates from Montréal (SAGA, Intellitix, Eidos MTL, Shinra Technologies, Nexalogy) attended the world’s largest digital culture festival in Austin, Texas, this year, and they more than lived up to Montréal’s international reputation as a world digital arts capital.
- #jefaismtl: The Bureau de suivi Je fais Montréal project monitoring office reflects the drive of key players committed to Montréal’s growth and development, who pledged to make revitalizing the city a collective priority at the Je vois Montréal event on November 17.
- #streetartproject: Montréal is the first Canadian city to have its street art featured in the virtual collection of the Google Cultural Institute.
- #cs300: The biggest aircraft in Bombardier’s CSeries family completed its first flight at the company’s Mirabel facility in late February.
- #imfc: Montreal Impact advances to CONCACAF Champions League semifinals! Impact’s next match is scheduled for April 7. If the Montréal team beats Alajuelense (Alajuela, Costa Rica), it will play in the finals against the winner between Club America and Herediano.
Powered by Nexalogy