Economic Research Division
The role of Montréal International is to attract foreign investment, international organizations and skilled workers to Greater Montréal, and promote the region’s competitive environment.
The Economic Research Division provides metropolitan economic intelligence services intended to support economic development by positioning Greater Montréal as an attractive investment destination.
As an Analyst – Investment Development Research and Support, you will develop and conduct analyses and provide economic and sector-specific content to promote Greater Montréal as an attractive investment destination, support the organization’s investment development activities, help raise awareness among public authorities and assist with the organization’s strategic planning.
More specifically, you will:
- Carry out economic and sector-specific studies on key issues for the organization.
- Conduct surveys to track organizational performance.
- Respond to inquiries from foreign investors and the organization’s members and partners.
- Provide the organization’s various teams with the statistics and analyses they need to carry out their duties.
- Conduct economic spin-off studies.
- Become actively involved in projects intended to assess and improve the organization’s internal processes.
- Manage and update the organization’s economic databases.
- Master’s degree in economics, international studies or management or another relevant field
- At least three years’ experience directly related to the job
- Urban and metropolitan economic development expertise
- Good understanding of Greater Montréal’s economy
- High proficiency in spoken and written French and English
- Proven writing skills
- Comfortable attending business meetings with various players
- Analysis and research skills
- Time and priority management skills
- Customer service-oriented
- Flexibility, thoroughness and sense of responsibility
How to apply
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter through this form, by October 30, 2015.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.