Information and Communication Technologies Sector
Take part in the metropolitan region’s economic growth by establishing and implementing global prospecting and promotion strategies in your activity sector to attract new investment to Greater Montréal. You will conduct prospecting missions abroad, coordinate the reception of investors, reply to information requests from businesses in your activity sector and help them complete their business plans for setting up in the metropolitan region.
• Undergraduate degree in a discipline related to economic development;
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience directly related to the job;
• Recognized representation and sales skills;
• Experience managing complex projects;
• Sound knowledge of business world and excellent network of local and international contacts;
• Sector-specific skills acquired in the ICT sector;
• Excellent command of oral and written French and English.
• Ability to plan, organize and manage activities by priority in a multi-tasking environment;
• Ability to develop and maintain solid professional relationships with stakeholders and leaders of organizations from various circles;
• Comfortable working in a small team;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure while respecting tight deadlines;
• Determination, persuasion, leadership, ability to work independently, adaptability, and analytical skills.
Please send your résumé before June 26 through the following form :
*Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.