Investment Greater Montréal Division
The role of Montréal International is to attract foreign investment, international organizations and skilled workers to Greater Montréal, and promote the region’s competitive environment.
Contribute to Greater Montréal’s economic growth by designing and implementing investment development and promotion strategies to attract new investment to the region. You will conduct investment missions to Asia, host Asian ICT investors, answer inquiries from businesses and help investors complete their business plans to locate in Greater Montréal.
You will work closely with members of the Asia team and others overseeing investment attraction in the ICT sector.
- Undergraduate degree in a field related to economic development or business development.
- Minimum six years’ experience directly related to the job.
- Proven representation and sales skills. Results-oriented mindset.
- Experience managing complex projects.
- Sound knowledge of the Montréal business world and good network of local and international contacts.
- Thorough understanding of the Asian IT market, including video games, special effects, artificial intelligence, data centres and corporate services.
- Bilingual fluency in spoken French and English. Knowledge of written French is an asset.
- Fluency in at least one of the following languages: Mandarin, Korean or Japanese.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize activities in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain solid professional relationships with stakeholders and organization leaders from various circles.
- Ability to work in a small team and engage those around you.
- Resourcefulness and ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Determination, leadership, adaptability, analytical thinking and persuasion skills.
To apply please send your resume by filling the following form by March 24th, 2017.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.