Montréal International mandates include attracting foreign direct investments, international organizations and international strategic workers as well as promoting the competitive and international environment of Greater Montréal.
Take part in the metropolitan region’s economic growth by working with our business development directors in promoting and seeking foreign investment.
Your tasks will include planning and coordinating welcome programs for foreign investors, visiting subsidiaries of foreign businesses in Greater Montréal to learn about their development projects, calling potential investors to schedule meetings, answering inquiries from businesses, gathering marketing intelligence and targeting prospects, and working with local partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to economic development (management, economics, law, political science, finance or international relations) ;
- At least five years’ experience directly related to the job ;
- Experience managing complex projects ;
- Excellent command of oral and written French and English. A third language is an asset ;
- Industry-specific skills acquired in the life sciences, aerospace, information technologies or cleantech industries are an asset.
Essential skills and qualities
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities in a multi-tasking environment ;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills ;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with community and industry partners ;
- Commitment to client satisfaction ;
- Ability to work in a small team ;
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
To apply, please send your resume by filling the form below by March 24th, 2017 :
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.