Investment Greater Montreal Vice Presidency
The role of Montréal International is to attract foreign investment, international organizations and skilled workers to Greater Montréal, and promote the region’s competitive environment.
Join our team and help Greater Montréal’s economy grow by assisting business development managers in promoting and attracting foreign investment.
Your tasks will include planning and coordinating orientation programs for foreign investors, visiting foreign subsidiaries in Greater Montréal to learn about their development projects, calling potential investors to arrange a meeting, answering inquiries from businesses, gathering marketing intelligence and targeting prospects, and working with local partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to economic development (management, economics, law, political science, finance or international relations);
- At least five years’ experience directly related to the job;
- Knowledge of the Asian market;
- Industry-specific skills acquired in the life sciences, aerospace, clean tech and information and communications technology industries are an asset;
- Experience managing complex projects;
- Bilingual fluency in spoken and written French and English. Knowledge of Mandarin is an asset.
Essential skills and qualities
- Ability to plan and prioritize activities in a multi-tasking environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders;
- Commitment to client satisfaction;
- Ability to work in a small team;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you think you are the right candidate for this position, please send your résumé and cover letter through this form, by January 31, 2016.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.