Canada is known for its solid and stable banking system, which comprises six major banks and a financial cooperative. These trusted institutions provide companies and their employees with numerous points of service, convenient opening hours, sophisticated financial products and leading-edge online services. Most of them also maintain overseas operations to varying degrees.
Opening a business bank account is a straightforward process. Here are the documents you may need:
- Original articles or certificate of incorporation;
- Trade name registration;
- Most recent list of directors;
- Certificate of corporate status;
- Certificate of existence;
- Annual report for the last fiscal year;
- Most recent company tax return;
- Health and safety certificates.