Recruitment Mission “JOURNÉES QUÉBEC” – November 19-20
Looking for that perfect employee?
Having a hard time finding skilled workers? Come and see how Montréal International can help you recruit experienced workers as part of a mission in Paris.
The “Journées Québec” events are recruiting missions organized in cooperation with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion. They are intended to help Québec firms meet their need for international skilled workers.
Services offered for international recruiting missions
- Your job offers will be posted and promoted in France
- Candidates are pre-selected based on your criteria
- Meetings with candidates you have selected are scheduled for you
- Workshop on immigration procedures held for participating businesses
- All logistics are taken care of for you
Since 2010, international recruiting missions have successfully enabled about 85 businesses in the region to:
- Meet more than 14,500 pre-selected candidates
- Select more than 3,300 candidates for a second interview
- Hire more than 900 specialized and experienced workers
Registration dealine : September 23, 2016
For more information :
Director – Talent Attraction