Recruitment Mission “JOURNÉES QUÉBEC” – November 25-26, 2017
Looking for that perfect employee?
Having a hard time finding skilled workers? Come and see how Montréal International can help you recruit experienced workers as part of a mission in Paris.
The “Journées Québec” events are recruiting missions organized in cooperation with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion. They are intended to help Québec firms meet their need for international skilled workers.
Services offered for international recruiting missions
- Your job offers will be posted and promoted in France
- Candidates are pre-selected based on your criteria
- Meetings with candidates you have selected are scheduled for you
- Workshop on immigration procedures held for participating businesses
- All logistics are taken care of for you
Since 2010, international recruiting missions have successfully enabled about 110 businesses in the region to:
- Meet more than 20,000 pre-selected candidates
- Select more than 3,500 candidates for a second interview
- Hire more than 1 200 specialized and experienced workers
Registration dealine : September 25, 2017
For more information :
Director – Talent Attraction
Advisor – Talent Attraction