Recruitment Mission “JOURNÉES QUÉBEC” – May 26-27, 2018
Looking for that perfect employee?
Having a hard time finding skilled workers? Come and see how Montréal International can help you recruit experienced workers as part of a mission in Paris.
The “Journées Québec” events are recruiting missions organized in cooperation with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion. They are intended to help Québec firms meet their need for international skilled workers.
Services offered for international recruiting missions
- Your job offers will be posted and promoted in France
- Candidates are pre-selected based on your criteria
- Meetings with candidates you have selected are scheduled for you
- Workshop on immigration procedures held for participating businesses
- All logistics are taken care of for you
Since 2010, international recruiting missions have successfully enabled about 140 businesses in the region to:
- Meet more than 21,200 pre-selected candidates
- Select more than 4,250 candidates for a second interview
- Hire more than 1,450 specialized and experienced workers
Registration dealine : March 16, 2018
For more information :
Director – Talent Attraction
Advisor – Talent Attraction