International Talent Division
International Talent division acts as an expert facilitator on economic immigration in order to support its partners and corporate allies in attracting, welcoming and retaining their strategic talents.
As an International Mobility Advisor you will be advising and providing support to Greater Montréal businesses, international organizations and universities to help them obtain work permits and other official documents for skilled foreign workers and their family members.
You will also be giving information sessions on how to obtain permanent and temporary residence.
Under the supervision of the Director of International Mobility, you will:
- Interpret and analyze each situation to advise corporate clients on immigration matters.
- Advise and guide corporate clients on immigration processes and other matters related to hiring skilled foreign workers.
- Ensure compliance of submitted documents and advise clients on any required changes.
- Submit the various requests to the proper government authorities, follow up on files and be the point person in dealing with the government.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of five years’ experience directly related to the job.
- Membership in the Québec Bar, the Chambre des notaires du Québec or the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council.
- Proficiency in oral and written French and English.
Essential skills and qualities:
- Customer service-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, adaptability, and analytical skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please fill out this form by October 24, 2017.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls please.