Become a member
Become a member of Montréal International
Major cities around the world are facing fiercer competition to set themselves apart as economic centres. Greater Montréal needs to be able to count on its business community to support Montréal International’s mission to promote and attract foreign investment, international organizations and foreign talent.
Through your active presence in Greater Montréal and your role in creating wealth, quality jobs, knowledge, innovation and know-how, you are helping to develop an attractive, competitive and prosperous economy and contributing to the international profile of the region.
As a member of Montréal International, you can join the region’s major private and public economic players; you will be making a concrete gesture to encourage greater collective wealth and enjoy a host of strategic advantages.
“Thanks to the networking activities organized by MI, our development has already exceeded our initial ambitions”
Benoit Hudon, Vice-President and General Manager – AKKA North America
“By their very nature, our projects require highly specialized expertise which requires us to recruit overseas. I know I can count on MI to help with our employee files. MDA has been dealing with MI since it became a member in 2008 and we are extremely satisfied”
Maureen McCormick, Director HR and Facilities, MDA
M. Michel Lefebvre (Partner - Taxation) explains the benefits of Montréal International membership for Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton (French only)
Benefits of Montréal International membership
- Numerous visibility opportunities, including our web site, communication tools, meetings with Montréal economic partners, etc.;
- Opportunity to take part in MI promotional activities on the international stage;
- Opportunity to meet and exchange with government and institutional decision-makers, as well as with private sector executives;
- Opportunity to make your company and services known to MI’s team;
- Access to economical statistical, sectoral, fiscal and financial information on competitive advantages and the business climate in Greater Montréal;
- Access to a range of personalized and confidential services for international mobility and assistance in hiring qualified foreign workers: international recruiting missions, assistance obtaining official documents (visa, work permit, extension of stay, etc.), promotion of permanent residency, personalized advice to workers’ spouses, and more.
Where do your contributions go?
Private-sector funding is contributed to the Montréal international development fund, which is used to support projects that are aimed at making the region more dynamic and enhancing its collective wealth.