ContactDavid Lebel Project Director
Talent Attraction + 1 514 987-9364 eMail
Having trouble finding specialized workers?
Take part in an international recruiting mission!
Businesses having trouble finding specialized workers-especially in the high-tech sectors-may need to recruit qualified workers internationally.
With the collaboration of the Conseil emploi métropole, Montréal International is coordinating an international recruiting mission for Greater Montréal region's businesses.
To date, these missions have proven successful and enabled some 33 businesses in the region to:
- Interview more than 4,000 pre-selected candidates in regard to their needs
- Select more than 1,000 skilled workers for a second interview
- Hire about 150 skilled and experienced workers
Services offered for international recruiting missions
- Analysis and adaption of your job offers to better connect with international workers
- Posting and promotion your job offers
- Pre-selection of candidates through specialized partners
- Scheduling of meeting with the candidates you have chosen
- Organization, logistics and technical support for the entire mission
- Paris and Brussels - June 2012
- Paris and Lyon – December 2011
- Paris and Toulouse – May 2011
- Paris and Brussels – November 2010
- Paris – June 2010
Greater Montréal region businesses that have already taken part in our recruiting missions
|Information and Communications Technologies ||Aerospace|
For more information or to register, contact:
Project Director - Talent Attraction