Understanding New Global Funding Opportunities
The Life Sciences and Health Technology sector (LHST) is going through a global transformation. In order to support their exceptional potential of development, companies in Québec and Greater Montréal must adapt quickly to these changes and, above all, better understand the new financing models or opportunities available.
To support you in this process, Montréal International invites you to participate in a webinar, in collaboration with BIOQuébec, on Friday, May 29, 2020.
- Jean-François Pariseau, Founding Partner, Amplitude
- Geneviève Guertin, Investment Director, Fonds de solidarité FTQ, Member of the BIOQuébec Board of Directors
- Antoine Boulanger Piette, PhD, Venture Capital Analyst, Forbion (Europe)
- Gabriel Douville, Investment Officer, OneVentures (Australia)
- Maha Katabi, PhD, CFA, General Partner, Sofinnova Investments (California)