We make Montréal easy for you
Montréal International offers services that are personalized, free and confidential. Our team of 80 specialized professionals opens doors for investors, entrepreneurs, international organizations, skilled workers and students from around the world. We also support local businesses in their efforts to recruit international workers.
Make your project a success in Greater Montréal
We assist foreign investors (established companies and startups) and international organizations throughout the process of setting up or expanding their operations, and in taking advantage of business opportunities.
- Strategic and operational support (business plans, sectoral expertise)
- Advice on financing sources (financial and tax incentives)
- Access to an established network of partners, university institutions and research centres
- Economic data (comparative studies, analyses)
- Communications services (media relations, promotion)
- Financial aid (international organizations)
Assisting in your workers’ immigration procedures
MI offers strategic assistance to its members, foreign companies and international organizations in order to support them in their foreign nationals employees’ immigration procedures.
- Immigration professionals advice on obtaining documents related to a temporary stay for international workers and their families.
- Workshops on temporary and permanent immigration procedures and on employers’ obligations.
- Representation to help improve immigration programs at the government level.
Recruiting the best talent in the world
With its partners, MI (Talent Montréal) organizes recruiting missions to Europe, the United States, Latin America and North Africa to promote the benefits of working in Greater Montréal to experienced, skilled workers. We encourage you to take advantage of these missions, which offer a full range of services at a very affordable price.
- Posting and promoting available postions
- Logistics management throughout the entire mission
- Information sessions on immigration procedures
- Promotion of the attributes of Greater Montréal to candidates
- Assistance to the spouses of international workers in making a successful professional transition
- Recruitment and immigration procedures support of international workers
Hiring international students
MI (I choose Montréal) aims to attract international students to the region and encourage them to stay once their studies are completed, notably by facilitating their access to the labour market. We encourage you to recruit from this pool of 35,000 talented workers who have graduated in Québec and are highly educated and multilingual.
- Facilitating connections with educational institutions
- Organizing events for recruiting, networking and information sharing
- Continuous promotion of job openings on digital platforms
Build a career in Montréal
Through its Talent Montréal initiative, Montréal International connects skilled and experieneced talent from around the world with companies in Greater Montréal. Be on the lookout for exciting career opportuniies, especially in the city’s growing high-tech sectors.
- Job opportunities available on the market
- Option to apply online
- International recruitment missons for Greater Montréal businesses
Study in Montréal and make it your home
I Choose Montréal is the result of an initiative developed by Montréal International, in collaboration with the Québec Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion, to better equip international students looking to study in Montréal, or who wish to stay here after they complete their studies.
- Information on the city’s education opportunities and the steps you need to take to study here
- Information on Greater Montréal’s actvities and attractions
- Networking and recruitment events
- Information sessions on permanent immigration procedures
Our services in more detail
Consult Montréal International’s presentation and its complete portfolio of services.