Forum on Internationalization: Enhance local potential and stand out internationally
Is your company looking for more qualified talent? Join us for this strategic forum, which will put forward international recruitment as a key solution for all employers. This fourth edition, co-developed by Montréal International, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal and Investissement Québec International, will gather experts to better understand the dynamics of international markets and provide companies of all sizes with the tools they need to expand or attract capital and talent.
Recruit the best IT talent
Montréal International is launching an international IT recruitment initiative – as part of this forum – which will run from May 16 to July 15, 2022 via its platform TalentMontreal.com. Register your company before May 12!
- Post your job offers on talentmontreal.com, which already has more than 66,000 registered international talents
- Benefit from a personalized dashboard and a selection algorithm for the best profiles
- Take advantage of an international promotion campaign and sourcing, particularly in France, Brazil, Morocco and Tunisia
- Conduct your pre-selections and interviews as soon as you receive the applications
- Recruit your qualified workers
- Let us assist you in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions)
Main targeted positions:
- Business Intelligence (BI) specialists
- Cybersecurity specialists
- Data analysts
- Developers (fullstack, front-end & back-end)
- DevOps Scrum Master
- System and network administrators and technicians
- Technology architects
- And many more!
Want to learn more about this initiative or register your company? Contact us for more information.