We make Montréal easy for you
Montréal International offers services that are personalized, free and confidential. Our team of 80 specialized professionals opens doors for investors, entrepreneurs, international organizations, skilled workers and students from around the world. We also support local businesses in their efforts to recruit international workers.
Invest in Greater Montréal
Planning to set up a business, expand or launch a start-up? Your success is our business. Our experts can help you tap into our region’s ecosystems and capitalize on the best business opportunities.
- Strategic and operational support (business plans, sectoral expertise)
- Advice on funding sources (financial and tax incentives)
- Access to an established network of partners, university institutions and research centres
- Economic data (comparative studies, analyses)
Set up and expand your international organization
Looking for a strategic home base for your head office, regional branch or program office? Our dedicated team will facilitate your integration into the third largest international organization community in the Americas.
- Flexible, multi-year financial support for eligible organizations
- Strategic and logistical advice
- Networking support with key institutional and private sector partners
- Help obtaining work permits for non-Canadian staff
- Hospitality Policy for International Non-governmental Organizations
Recruit your international talent with us
Expand your search by recruiting international workers or international students already in Greater Montréal. Our turnkey services are designed to simplify your life at every stage of the process.
- Recruiting missions abroad*
- Online recruiting (Talent Montréal and I choose Montréal)
- Support in obtaining temporary work permits
- Training sessions and workshops on immigration procedures and employer obligations
* Organized in cooperation with the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration.