Virtual Production: Spotlight on Montréal
Over the past few months, the film production industry has faced unprecedented challenges, forcing crews and studios to adjust processes and use innovative technologies.
Virtual Production is emerging as one of these new ways of making films, allowing to shoot in controlled environments while complying with social distancing requirements. Within this context, and as a global VFX and animation hub, Montréal is an ideal location to set up Virtual Production capabilities.
Join us, along with Epic Games, PwC and the Québec Film and Television Council, on Thursday, October 15 at 11 am (EST) to learn more about this emerging trend as well as the fiscal incentives that can offset the investment costs required to establish Virtual Production as a new business line and revenue stream in Québec.
This webinar presented by Alexandre Lagarde, Vice President, Foreign Investments, Montréal International will feature:
- Pierre Moreau, CEO, Québec Film and Television Council
- Julien Lassonde, National Incentives Leader, PwC Canada
- Daniel Lamer, Senior Director, Tax Services, Government Incentives, PwC Canada
- Melanie Campbell, Tax Partner, PwC Canada
- Marc Petit, General Manager, Unreal Engine, Epic Games
A Q&A session will follow the presentation.
Contact our experts
Director, Business Development, IT Europe - Foreign Investments