Journées Québec Tech
Take advantage of a proven formula!
Montréal International is offering a new recruitment mission, Journées Québec Tech, to companies in the Greater Montréal area that are looking for experienced workers in the field of information and communications technology.
The last edition allowed 47 employers to recruit the best talent from a pool of 8,000 candidates. More than 700 were interviewed and dozens of hires have already been made.
Take the plunge into the world of international recruitment.
Dates to remember:
- June 20 to August 26: company registration
- September 6 to October 21: selection of candidates
- October 31 to November 6: virtual interviews
Main targeted positions:
- System and network administrators and technicians
- Data analysts
- Technology architects
- Developers (fullstack, front-end & back-end)
- Scrum Master
- Business intelligence specialists (BI)
- Cybersecurity specialists
- And many more!
A turnkey service
- Post your job offers on TalentMontreal.com
- Benefit from a personalized dashboard and a selection algorithm for the best profiles
- Benefit fromTake advantage of an international promotion campaign and targeted candidate identification
- Get assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions)
The Journées Québec missions are international recruitment activities organized in collaboration with the Government of Québec. During this edition, participating companies will have the opportunity to meet candidates virtually for one week. The virtual formula will offer you a great flexibility on the interview schedule and will allow you to benefit from powerful web tools via our Talent Montréal portal.
Over 400 companies assisted in the last 10 years
Director, Business Development - International Talent Attraction