Journées Québec Génie et Technique
Recruit qualified international workers with us!
Will you participate in this first ever engineering/technical recruitment mission? The Journées Québec target some of the most in-demand expertise in the Greater Montréal area, in several fields related to engineering and its technical specializations.
Take advantage of a promotional campaign in the most promising geographic areas, such as Europe, West Africa, Latin America and Maghreb.
Dates to remember:
- June 20 to August 5: company registration
- August 15 to September 29: selection of candidates
- October 11 to 17: on-line interviews
Main targeted positions:
- Civil Engineers and technicians
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers and Technicians
- Industrial and manufacturing engineers and technicians
- Mechanical engineers and technicians
- Other technical trades: machinists, welders, etc.
A turnkey service
- Post your job offers on TalentMontreal.com
- Benefit from a personalized dashboard and a selection algorithm for the best profiles
- Benefit fromTake advantage of an international promotion campaign and targeted candidate identification
- Get assistance in obtaining work permits (under certain conditions)
The Journées Québec missions are international recruitment events organized in collaboration with the Government of Québec. During this edition, participating companies will have the opportunity to meet candidates on-line for one week. The virtual formula will offer great flexibility on the interview schedule and will allow you to benefit from powerful web tools via our Talent Montréal portal.
Over 400 companies assisted in the last 10 years
Director, Business Development - International Talent Attraction