Sommet de l’Est
Join us at the Olympic Stadium on November 13 for the Sommet de l’Est, a unique opportunity to collectively explore initiatives aimed at stimulating development in the east end of Montréal.
Confirmed participants include:
- The Honourable Soraya Martinez Ferrada, Minister of Tourism and Minister responsible for the Economic Development Agency of Canada for the Regions of Québec
- Pierre Fitzgibbon, Minister of Economy, Innovation and Energy, Minister Responsible for Regional Economic Development and Minister Responsible for the Metropolis and the Montréal Region
- France-Élaine Duranceau, Minister responsible for Housing
- Chantal Rouleau, Minister responsible for Social Solidarity and Community Action
- Karine Boivin Roy, MNA for Anjou Louis-Riel, Government Assistant to the Minister responsible for the Metropolis, Government Assistant to the Minister of Employment
- Valérie Plante, Mayor of Montréal
- Caroline Bourgeois, Vice-President of the Executive Committee, responsible for major parks, Mount Royal, sports and recreation, Espace pour la vie, Parc Jean-Drapeau and the East End of Montreal.
- Anne St-Laurent, Mayor of Montréal-Est