Strategic Forum − International exchange at the heart of economic growth
Attend the second Forum on Internationalization
Organized by Montréal International, the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal and Investissement Québec, this gathering is to promote the internationalization of Montréal, whose influence is largely attributable to its economic fabric. This Forum’s edition will unveil exclusive highlights of a study comparing Greater Montréal with the most successful North American cities.
The day’s four pillars:
- Increase and diversify exports of goods and services
- Capitalize on the contribution of foreign investment
- Attract, integrate and retain international talent
- Strengthen cybersecurity in data exports
4 advantages to attend the Forum:
- Expand your network by meeting with local companies and foreign subsidiaries
- Learn how to enter new markets and increase your exports
- Attract and retain new talent
- Be inspired by various cases of subsidiaries that have recently set up in Montréal
This forum will give you the keys to promote your company on an international level. So don’t miss this must-see event!
The program for the day will be announced shortly.