Spotlight on Montréal
With last year’s unprecedented transformation of the economy, software development, creative industries and life sciences have experienced tremendous growth. As a thriving and well-established global AI, cybersecurity and gaming hub, Montréal is increasingly attractive for companies looking for the optimal ecosystem to penetrate the North American market.
Irish companies are already among them, but there is certainly room for more. Will yours be next?
Join us for a panel with an Irish success story, Keywords, and hear their experience of opening and scaling their studio in Montréal. During the panel, presented by Montréal International and Enterprise Ireland, you will also learn more about the opportunities and incentives available to Irish companies looking to expand in North America.
Minister Robert Troy, Minister of State for Trade Promotion, Digital and Company Regulation with the Irish Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment will open the webinar with a welcome address.
Featured on this panel:
- Nicolas Liorzou, Regional Managing Director – Americas, Keywords
- Alan Bakli, Director, Foreign Investments, Montréal International
- Samuel Turmel-Rivard, Project Manager, Montréal International
- Eve Dandurand, Senior Market Advisor, Enterprise Ireland
- Lydia Rogers, Canada Country Manager, Enterprise Ireland
A Q&A session will follow the presentation.