With the exponential growth of the amount of digitally recorded information, businesses need platforms that can help them leverage their data to make informed decisions, better assess risks and drive customer engagement.
Whether you want to take advantage of services such as server hosting, data storing and exploitation, cloud computing or e-commerce, or simply need technology to support your day-to-day operations, everything you need is right at your fingertips—from infrastructure to service providers to the people who will make up your IT team.
The region is the largest access point in Eastern Canada and the main internet gateway to Europe. When you open a location here, you have access to a complete ecosystem that includes:
- An extensive fibre optic network
- 40 data centres that are among the most secure in the world
- 95 internet service providers
- 4 players in the fields of network matrices and innovative network operating systems
- Over 179,000 skilled workers
- Over 5,000 companies specializing in IT
- Some of the world’s leading AI companies
Montréal International advisors will help you find the right providers so you can set up your network quickly and effectively.