LSHT : stakeholders in the economic recovery
Montréal International invites you to participate in a webinar dedicated to the Life Sciences and Health Technologies industry (LSHT), in collaboration with Montréal Invivo and the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal, on Tuesday, May 12, from 2 pm to 3 pm.
Hosted by Stéphanie Doyle, Director, Business Development, LSHT, Montréal International, this presentation will be made in French and followed by a bilingual Question Period. It will provide an opportunity:
- to discuss with representatives of the three levels of government (CMM, Québec and Canada) the avenues for economic recovery through the mobilization of the health sector
- ask concrete questions about your opportunities to contribute
- Michel Leblanc, President and CEO, Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montréal
- Sylvain Giguère, Chief Economist and Head of Metropolitan Economic Development, Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal
- Jonathan Gignac, Assistant Deputy Minister of Strategic Industries and Major Economic Projects,Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation, Québec
- Frances McRae, Assistant Deputy Minister, Small Business and Marketplace Services, Government of Canada
Methods of participation on the day of the event
On the day of the event, Tuesday, May 12 at 2 pm, login from the individual link sent to you after registration to participate in the event.
The webinar platform is compatible with the latest versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Edge and Opera. However, it is not compatible with Internet Explorer or Edge 79 and earlier versions. Click here for more information to test the compatibility of your system.
Don't miss out
Sign up to receive the latest news from Montréal International.