While contributing to Montréal’s continued economic growth is important, it is also important for your organization to make a lasting impression with its brand image.
- Strategic communications and public relations planning is essential and will help you position yourself more quickly;
- Developing your positioning will make it easier for partners and stakeholders to identify you.
- What are the important points to keep in mind?
- Understand and document the host environment, its codes and its culture;
- Develop your own mapping of stakeholders in the ecosystem;
- Make a name for yourself and become actively involved in economic communities;
- Ensure your organization is integrated into the ecosystem gradually and methodically;
- Consult regularly with Montréal International to validate your approaches;
- Meet with professionals who can help you develop and implement a strategic public relations plan;
- Get to know who are the public office holders and develop a government relations strategy, if necessary;
- Tailor your communication strategies to Montréal’s unique context;
- Develop communications that are adapted to the French-speaking market.
Working with Montréal International and its partners will help you ensure the effectiveness of your communications and raise your public profile.
François Morin – President
Our team can assist you with your investment project in Greater Montreal.
Contact our experts
Vice President, Foreign Investment