Industry sector data
Montréal is the place to be for foreign companies seeking top talent in visual effects and IT architecture.
The strong concentration of local and foreign studios has contributed to Montréal’s reputation as a global leader in visual effects and animation. Their common strengths? Access to top-notch expertise and an ultra-competitive business environment.
- Creative and highly specialized workers trained at the finest post-secondary institutions
- The most competitive operating costs among the 20 largest cities in Canada and the United States
- A diverse ecosystem, allowing for the production of any size of films
- A quality of life that attracts and retains the world’s best talent
- Tax credits that can cover up to 43% of labour costs