COVID-19: Support measures to move forward together
Despite the difficult context, Montréal International remain at the service of its business clients as well as its private and public partners. You will find below a synthesis of the various measures put in place in order to pursue your activities as efficiently as possible.
We are here for you
During these turbulent times, Montréal International unequivocally supports the public health efforts required. That is why we have implemented a number of measures to enable our employees to telework, since our priority is their well-being and that of our visitors. The contact details of all our employees can be found here.
We also encourage you to subscribe to our newsletter to be aware of changes.
Attend our webinars
We hold webinars on a regular basis to inform our clients of the latest changes in the context of this crisis. Click here to view the list of the upcoming events.
You can also view our past webinars:
Understanding New Global Funding Opportunities (May 29, 2020)
- How to approach your new challenges of recruitment? (May 28, 2020)
- How to plan economic recovery based on new cybersecurity challenges? (May 21, 2020)
- LSHT, stakeholders in the economic recovery (May 12, 2020)
- Learn more about the PACME program (May 6, 2020)
- Preparing for the recovery: Best practices for a safe return to work (April 22, 2020)
- How the Life Sciences industry should communicate in times of crisis? (April 20, 2020)
- COVID-19: Economic Measures for International Organizations (April 17, 2020)
- Tax and legal measures for the LSHT sector in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis (April 16, 2020)
- Is your business eligible for the 75% wage subsidy? (April 15, 2020)
Economic and tax measures
Find out the initiatives of the Government of Canada, the Government of Québec and the City of Montréal, to support the subsidiaries of foreign companies in Greater Montréal and their employees, including temporary foreign workers and international students. Other measures specific to some municipalities of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal are also listed.
Find relevant information on the immigration measures taken by government authorities, which affect temporary foreign workers and their families as well as international students.
Don't miss out
Sign up to receive the latest news from Montréal International.