Those trusted institutions provide businesses and their employees with everything they need to do their banking: a wide network of outlets, convenient opening hours, basic financial products, and helpful online services. Most of them also maintain overseas operations, to varying degrees.
Greater Montréal is home to a broad range of national and international banking groups. Whether your business is big or small, just starting out or rapidly growing, find the business bank account that will best meet your needs and help you reach your goals.
It takes about 48 hours to open a business bank account
Here are the documents you may need:
- Original articles or certificate of incorporation
- Trade name registration
- Most recent list of executives
- Your company’s charter and bylaws
- Certificate of existence
- Annual report for the last fiscal year
- Most recent corporate tax return
- Health and safety certificates
Our team can assist you with your investment project in Greater Montreal.
Contact our experts
Vice President, Foreign Investment