The future of sustainable mobility
Québec’s electric and smart transportation industry has a bright future thanks to its expertise in ground transportation and artificial intelligence as well as its vast hydroelectric potential. It’s not surprising that Montréal is now considered one of the best cities in the world for companies that want to innovate in this sector.
Montréal is the place to be for foreign companies driven by the future of mobility.
Given the strength of its research capability, cutting-edge expertise in artificial intelligence and abundance of natural resources, including the most affordable hydroelectricity in North America, Greater Montréal is ideally positioned to propel the electric and intelligent transportation sector forward.
- Ground transportation know-how
- Large strategic mineral deposits: lithium, aluminum, graphite, titanium, phosphate and cobalt
- Six government programs to support innovation in the electricity sector
- A pool of highly skilled talent and top-notch research expertise
- Strategic access to markets and free-trade agreements with 52 countries
Contact our experts
Project Manager - Clean Technologies Foreign Investments