Greater Montréal’s Thriving IT Services Sector
The IT services sector is booming in Greater Montréal. As a technology hub, Greater Montréal is a global innovation centre with a thriving economy, a large pool of highly qualified talent, the most competitive operating costs of any major metropolitan area in Canada and the United States, and offers attractive incentives.
Industry sector data
Choosing Montreal to develop your business means taking advantage of a cutting-edge technological ecosystem.
In the Greater Montreal area, IT services companies can rely on the powerful IT network: from artificial intelligence to software development to cybersecurity. The metropolis offers an advantageous business environment, a pool of qualified talent and an exceptional quality of life.
- A highly qualified and bilingual workforce
- High-calibre universities and training programs adapted to the needs of businesses
- A diverse ecosystem, including world leaders in software development, cybersecurity and AI
- The most competitive operating costs of the 20 largest cities in Canada and the United States
- Attractive incentives: up to 30% of eligible salaries and expenses
“ Greater Montréal’s information and communication technologies industry is one of the most dynamic in the world. Many local companies are already going digital and we hope to support them in their upcoming projects. ”
Business Unit Director, Agylis Canada