Greater Montréal’s thriving Software Development sector
Greater Montréal is positioned as a major hub in the Software Development sector. Choosing Montréal to set up your company in this sector means benefiting from its favourable geographic location, its pool of highly qualified technological talent, and the lowest operating costs of any major metropolitan region in Canada and the United States, to say nothing of advantageous tax incentives.
Montréal is a must for companies that rely on innovation and a vibrant technology ecosystem.
Moving to Greater Montréal means becoming part of a cutting-edge ecosystem. The dense network of technology companies benefits from state-of-the-art expertise and an ultra-competitive business environment. Montréal’s well-established AI cluster supports software development in a wide range of sectors.
- A highly qualified and bilingual workforce
- High-calibre universities and training programs adapted to the needs of businesses
- A diverse ecosystem, including world leaders in visual effects, virtual reality and AI
- The most competitive operating costs of the 20 largest cities in Canada and the United States
- Attractive incentives: up to 30% of eligible salaries and expenses
"Montreal is a technology hub in Canada. With a greater presence in Montreal, we're confident we'll find the talent and ideas to continue to grow, drive innovation and be a leader in subscription commerce."
President & Co-CEO - AppDirect
"SAP has a deep history in Montréal, and we recognize the city as a global innovation hub with incredible talent and tech ecosystem."
Managing Director, SAP Labs Canada