Greater Montréal is a huge market with 4.2 million people that can be a springboard to conquer North America – if you have a good marketing strategy.
How will you tap into this new market?
Who will be your first prospects?
Do you need to adapt your current branding?
How will you get in contact with your future employees?
Ideally, all these questions should be discussed before you set up your site.
Whether you need to prep the land, develop a positioning strategy or announce your arrival, you will no doubt need a local ally. Many consulting agencies in Montréal offer integrated services to ensure your business’ smooth landing in Montréal and boost your profile on the continent. Most of them have offices in major Canadian cities and are members of international networks.
Depending on the size of your organization and your goals, you may need:
- In-depth analyses of the local, national and US market, of local industry players, of consumer habits and regulations, if only for communication purposes.
- A targeted marketing strategy to get your name out there and gain recognition, among potential clients and key partners (including public authorities), and future hires.
- A 360° communication plan tailored to your situation, your brand image and your business goals.
- A public relations and government relations management plan.
- A social license strategy – critical for certain sectors – and a crisis management plan.
By working with Montréal International advisors, these communication and marketing experts can help you transform your vision into an action plan.
Our team can assist you with your investment project in Greater Montreal.
Contact our experts
Vice President, Foreign Investment