The demand for new talent is strong in many industries, including IT, video games, VFX, AI, and health care. Whether you plan to hire an expert with very specific skills or diversify the skillset of your team, you might need to look outside Canada.
You’ve got several options:
- Use the same recruitment channels your parent company normally uses.
- Work with a Canadian agency that has built networks in other countries and acquired international expertise.
- Take advantage of the recruitment missions that Montréal International regularly organizes around the world. The agency has developed a platform that connects local businesses and foreign workers interested in finding a job and settling in the city.
Ideally, you should consider the following when developing a strategy to recruit foreign workers:
- Immigration-related aspects to make sure you meet legal requirements and see if you qualify for a fast-track immigration program.
- Assist your foreign workers as soon as they arrive in Canada and help them and their families adjust to their new life here.
Montréal International can provide strategic support to businesses to help them navigate the process of hiring foreign workers. The agency organizes specialized training courses on various topics, including temporary work permits and compliance requirements for employers.